Wednesday, November 10, 2004

and she dreams again...

Lerping couldnt confirm today's outing. no more plans for the day.

Mel, Cheryl, Jayne, Yunwen are presently having dinner and going clubbing at zouk later. i can't go..............

I just mopped the floor.

Mum was NAGING AND SCOLDING away again for the umpteen time about my top i bought, just coz it was a little pricey.

So stay home, and nurse a boring self. damn.

I'm getting absoulteky annoyed and irritated with all the things i must do this way, and cannot do tht way, and how i must go about everything the way they want it. im sick and tired of aving fears in me, tht they will be angry. I'm realli fuming and there's nothing I can do about it. One day, everything's gonna explode.

I need a bath now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home