Sunday, November 14, 2004

and she dreams again...

BECOZ of faithful readers like sis, Cheryl, Jayne, Richieeeee!, Angie, Vic, and now even Sar and the siblings...and i may not noe who else...i've gotten off my LAZY butt to write here again :p wheeheehee...spank me! hahahaha...omg. wth..hahaha...

Went for my first lesson of "live class" today. its a class that teaches you how to perform live on stage, besides singing. i really enjoyed my first lesson. made some crazy friends there too.

I'd like to thank Richie for the songs he's been sending me recently. thanks so much dude. you rawk.

I'd like to thank sis and cheryl too...for yr crazy chat sessions...hwahwahwa : ) Sis, the hooberstank and bbmak songs totally rawk! Harry, thanks for Electrico's I Want You!! : )

Oh yea, RICH, I'm sorri becoz of restrictions, I doubt i can go for yr KICK ASS party on Nov 23rd 11pm...oh shit...where is it again?? Yea, I cant go. IM SORRI.

Okays now...hmm what else. I've been too lazy to load pics...nothing new la...except the hair but you all have seen tht alreadi.

OHH! yes, I went rollerblading with Harry yesterday, after many many yrs. Wow, blading is soo shiok. Totally enjoyed myself. Then ate at ECP. Tht was great too. Harry wrote me a damn touching testi. Can cry. Oh yes, Richie wrote one like tht too...it's somewhere on the second page now. I think I'd never forget tht. My godbro is happily bombing my testiiis...again....hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home