Sunday, December 26, 2004

and she dreams again...

Christmas eve was excellent. I stayed home instead and got enuff rest for the day's activities.
By night, i dressed up, and headed to church for choir practise. Everyone was also very glamourously dressed up. After practise in the stuffy room, we had a break before mid night mass. Call it our telephathy or what, but dear decided to stay downstairs and wait for me instead of going up. No idea why. I bumped into him earlier than expected. =) Thank you too edwin for coming along to accompany wei.

I was realli happy to see him. No words can describe how much it meant to me, that he was there. Thank you baby. Th midnight mass was gorgeous, grand and simply lovely. Our two choirs combined created such a magnificent atmosphere, with out voices soaring thru the entrie church. My dear didn't even get to sit inside church as it was overspilling with people. He waited for me an entire hour or so..(again) just to see me after church. We haf a great photo...I'm very happy with it. : ) It was sad he couldnt join me for supper after that, but the night ended beautifully. Thank you again dear.

I was home near 5am, and unwrapped 15 presents till 7am, when i hit the sack! HAHA, and woke at 3pm, to realise i was suppose to be at sammie's at 1pm. HEHE. The party was simple, and nice, with sam's delicious food, esp my favourite macaroni and cheese!!!! I received another 5 presents, which has currently brought my number of presents to a grand total of 20 presents!. tmr still getting more...hwahwahwa.

Dinner was at breeks with family. The evening wasnt good for me. Made me weary and overly exhausted. mentally and emotionally tht is. I got home, hadn't bathed, and had a sudden rush of stress, from thoughts already filling my mind. Made things worse coz I had a whole load of things to do. i made wei worried and very upset . it isn't as bad as it seems. im realli sorry. I did call. I did. And now i cant sleep. ...............................

In response: You didnt...it's just smth we needed to tok abt. It's normal...little trials..which is nothing...how abt huge ones, which we agreed to storm thru together....true love also requires understanding...on my side ...if you ever feel the weight is too heavy ..let me know...

love,
m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home