Wednesday, December 29, 2004

and she dreams again...

Dinner is almost ready. I'm starving right now, and can't wait to eat. Mum is using chicken stock. the smell is too recognisable now. Dear will get wad i mean...heh. I smelled mum's cooking and just grinned to myself.

The next time WE cook chicken stock spagetthi with potatos and mushroom, we musnt put too much stock. But the fried rice was delicious.=) So adding ayam stuff wqs good. I wana cook tht again. =)

Gonna spend tonight revising. I can do it! I must!

School is getting pretty boring except for MEDIA LAW!!!! ^_

My deepest condolences to the victims and families affected by the earthquake and tsunamis...the total death toll is very saddening. My prayers are with all of you out there. Makes me feel horrible.

I thank God for such blessings I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home