Sunday, February 13, 2005

and she dreams again...

It was suppose to be a great party at home tonight, with the usual people. But mum wasn't well and cancelled it. There's more to that, but this isn't a place to elaborate such detail. So, i woek up in the late afternoon, started my day slow, and got down to some work by late evening. For the production booklet, I still have quite a bit to type out. I planned to finish up two sections, but I've done one, so that's very good for today.

I also loaded another stack of my cds that were on the floor into my comp now. From five, six stacks that were on my floor since start of the semester, there are now two left. YAY.
I spoke with C online, (my clasmate), and he gave me such strange reactions to my very normal questions tonite. I just saw him online and asked things like "wah ,y uo're still up?"...and he was acting all weird. Gee.

I'm gona head to bed soon. YEAAAAHHHH, finally can see my dear tmr before church!! AHH, it's been an emotional few days for both of us! Sorry for the previous whiny entry, but I really felt terrible. Now, I'm just looking forward to tmr, and VDAY!

=) Im glad dear has his best friend...otherwise the days would be so much harder for him. I wonder if TE will still ask them to work.....
Anyway, hope you all enjoyed yr cny man. BLEAH.

SIAN. i shall hang ard here a little, and sleep. GOODNITEY everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home