Monday, March 28, 2005

and she dreams again...

Easter Vigil and Easter Sunday

Vigil started at 8pm and finished at 1130pm. It was the Easter eve mass. Grand, Lovely, enlightening and beautiful : ) The cantors, like myself, were in suits, and the church was full to the brim again. My choir wore white and black, and really looked good from where I was cantoring downstairs. I wana Thank the Lord for allowing me to sing so beautifully for my psalm. it was truly his doing and not mine. he sang thrume, coz I was getting the gitters again and because he sang thru me, i did well and didnt let the cantor ministry down. We all did our best and it was fabulous. It may have been a three and a half hr mass, but it certainly didnt feel like it. The Litant was inspiring as well, and no one screwed up on our parts. 39 new catholics were baptised this night. One by one, father baptised them. The church was lit with candles that was started by just ONE FLAME. Tell me the Lord isn't amazing. HE TRULY IS our Lord and saviour. Beyond ALL power of imagination. The songs my choir sang were filled with emotion and spirit. We inspired the congregation and we truly touched every single soul out there.

The choir celebrated over supper...and again, we sang with much joy during easter sunday mass today. the holy week ended very well.


But...dear....booked back out...hes sick...high fever, flu, soar throat. PARTLY MY FAULT I TELL YOU. Lord, have mercy please...he has to go back in tmr...pls Lord....heal him....

Now, ive gotta burn the midnite oil tonite and tmr nite and the following nite. FYP to finish, and med law to revise. GGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR. Pls, help me.

I hope specs looks lovely. Thank you Rich and Rey for the audio post. Thank you JH for the edit. Thank you Nezar, for being my partner in this. THANK YOU.

Peacd out everyone. Happy Easter.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOR.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a 1/4 century ld!! WHAHAHAHA. hehehehehehe : )

jw's mum, thank you auntir for such a nice dinner yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home