Monday, March 21, 2005

and she dreams again...

Hihi all...

im noa at harri's place...stayin tonite....hahaha still very sick leh!!!! *NIEHHHH* T_@

Today was nice...woke up damn tired, but headed to bugis to meet meliza, joyce, freda, nicholas godbro, ashley and stefanie for lunch. we had a nice time catching up over mos burger lunch, and went for choir practise after that. Mass was good, renay cantored realli well, and i had enlightenment during mas. =) I finally feel ready to lead the sops properly and love them all. Lord, thank you. Tonight, i understood how to love the people i found hard to love because i either didnt feel familiar with them, or there is an age gap, or so many other reasons. I felt so much happier when I extended my heart to them. Lord, thank you. Tonight, i re-understood how to believe like a child, and how to forgive like before.

Dear called, but he sounded so down. i felt sad tht he was sad. I tried to cheer him up, but how much can i do over the phone? I cant wait to see him and spend time with him when he comes back on wednesday evening. I realli miss him and need him with me. his training is gonna be tough again the next few days, yet there's absolutely nothing i can do.

This coming week is the most holy, most sacred week in the liturgical calender. it is holy week, leading up to Easter Sunday. The day where we remember God's sacrifice on the cross for us, his amazing love for us, that he sacrificed his son, to absolve our sins, to show us that even though we created a world full of ourselves and not for his glory, he still loved us and gave everything up for us. Remember the crucifiction, remember the stations, remember without God, we are nothing. he created this universe, and we are a dot in singapore , which is a dot in the world, which is a dot in the whole entrie amazingly infitnie space where other planets revolve in the eco system.

What should you do this week in preparation for holy week? attend daily masses, attend mass on maundy thursday, or at least say yr rosary, attend good friday service, and attend holy sat and easter sunday mass. this week's masses are what we call a "prolonged" mass. We open the mass on Maundy thurs, the usual opening is done, but we dont close the mass with the final blessing...we end and leave...fri comes, sat comes, and on sunday, easter, the mass closes with the final blessing, the big bang!

Okj, for me--usually I am too busy, and onli visit churches on thurs, attend good friday service and sing for easter vigil mass on saturday which ends at 12am. Im cantoring again for easter vigil. time to take out my suit again!

Dear is coming back on wed! So, see how either he follow me to practise or i send him home first and i meet him later..whatever the case, will spend time with him till thurs late afternoon, then need to fetch my family in the evening. guess they'll need my helpon thurs...fri have schl I THINK, wana be with him again, then will prob have to attend good friday service...then gig at nite? dunnoe if can. sat i realli hope i can see him before he goes in...coz i have to be fresh in church at 630pm !! WOOOH. you all must be going "what a mind boggling schedule mel!!" Frankly, i dont care...hahaha...will be mugging thru monday to wed...till he comes back...for exam...gotta finish specs too man!

*huge breath* *i can do it* I'm happy la...shant be stressed...coz im fortunate...im realli fortunate...God please grant me and dear the strength to perservere...pls grant my family and i the understanfing we need..i love my family very much too. Hope dear gets to meet up and spend time with rene, harri, fendi, jh, widya, family whoever who he misses and misses him ..yeah....

OLRITE. loads of RUBBISH in this entry...simon and harri rock!!!! hahaha BUDD.. to me........
MEL AND JW rock rock! hahaha=)

kekeke...utter rubbish mel utter rubbish!. Olrite, gotta be home tmr early enuff...dun wana waste my day! bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home