Wednesday, April 06, 2005

and she dreams again...

-LIGHTER- : )

I feel much happier now. A Load has been taken off. From my worries and problems. Suddenly..it all looks better. What was to me, the end of the world yesterday, seems to be all olrite again. =)

-school is done. project handed up. screening this fri, ngee ann poly, blk 68D, 1-5pm. Pls come support me! hehe...
- can now find jobs!!! MUST. asap! (however, i lost my voice..hope end of this week can)
- I can now record my demos!! been delaying so long! ( but again, my voice is gone)
- I can also record a voice demo and send to radio station! (my voice...agh...)
- i have cleared the "doubts" between me and dear...: ) ULTRA HAPPY.
- I said sorri to my parents...=) Now we are talking!!!!!!! ; )
- I am working on my resume now..and finding jobs. yay, shall apply soon! ( need my voice back!)
-waiting to go schl and get the dvds done for my grp, chris, my talents, and i'm realli done then!
-after earning, then i can get stuffsssssssssss : )))

I'm suddenly happier. from the lost me yesterday. amazing. just coz..i cleared my family prob. well, not exactly, but at least its a start. =) And, me and dear. ;p

There's sooo mcuh i wana get done!!! LET me have my voice back, PLEEASE : ) hehehe...
: -)

dear, thank you for calling. i love you. AND STOP LAUGHING AT my VOICE!! *wails* hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home