Thursday, April 28, 2005

and she dreams again...


today, i became 30 dollars broker, though theres no such word. and whats left is prob the same amount. which worries me to hell. BUT.

STILL. TODAY WAS FUN. i planned for a 14 people outing. i got seven in the day. another four at nite. I guess i shld be happy then? yeap.

MARINA BAY is rather quiet and over priced...but hell la, nvm. its away...away from the city..away from all that nonsense i dont wana deal with.

Thanks Harri, Simon, Shirin, Alex, Rene, Angel, Meliza, Cheryl, Yunwen, Joyce, for making my day happy. Ive missed all of you, and it was indeed great catching up with all of you and hanging out.

Pls include me for sushi buffet shirin and alex! hee...since angel has said she doesnt mind treating me first! YUPEEEES! hahaha...

theres some stuff i wana blog, but i shall just leave it inside. Not all things are meant to be on public domain. Doing this is already quite public. NITEZ.

tmr, i must wake early, practise songs, do specs press kit. hope to meet with specs grp next tues.

out.

1 Comments:

Blogger angele said...

hey mel, what branch of cartel are u working at? maybe I go down to see ya one day! hee.. tag on my blog k..
-angele-

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home