Sunday, October 23, 2005

and she dreams again...

Yea..I DREAM AGAIN....Sheesh, im feeling a tad down..coz this has been the longest ive been away from dear, for a long time. The army sux..and my "army" here sux too. Ive been ok, but tonight, feeling a tad down, that our timing is just so bad these days....I miss him alot. I keep remembering things, like how I would cuddle up with him, or just stare lovingly at each other and give a little smooch or two...i just miss him. Sorri if I just grossed u guys out.....

However tonight was gd, i was pretty happy in the sense that I did good things today, for the benefit of others, more than for myself. I attended 630pm mass for teressa, so that i could listen to her cantoring. It was my obligation because i was free today, and she is my soprano and my junior cantor, and my friend most of all. So, I'm glad I was there. I also helped the youth choir for youth mass today...I actually tot of not attending coz I wanted to meet dear, but responsiblity called louder, and I knew it wasn't right to back out suddenly..so i helped them out. It was not as fantastic as the previous masses I attended the last few momths, but it sure was smth spiritually enriching.


Some of us headed for supper at sempang after tht, but I got hme before curfew time. Geesh i miss dear. What else can i say. Will Tuesday come...FASTER?

Lord...I know I did al the right things today, and I hope you saw it...I think dad and mum were pleased that I did alot of housework today...I hope they'll let loose soon.....coz I dont' wana be in this situation for too long....

fr luke commented that i am so "on" coz I attended two masses back to back today, and I'm attending choir and mass tomorrow, coz that is the ministry I serve in. And due to my responsilibities again, i cannot miss it. I would also disppoint nick and dad and mum. HAIZ. I need a break so bad actually. I'm really tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home