Thursday, October 20, 2005

and she dreams again...

Hey all...I'm alone at home today. Woke up to find Mum and Nick heading to the neurologist coz of nick's headaches. So, I'm just going abt doing all the basic daily chores..but still not energy to mop or whatever. Coz the flu is seriously gettting worse. Phelgm thick and green, chocking me when i sleep, and coughing my lungs out most of the time. I spend a gd lot of time in my lovely toilet now. yah, not that i love my toilet so much. But I "clear my system" when I wake and I'm not even talking abt washing up here man. That already takes a gd 20 mins. I'm usually stuck there for 45 mins. This happens every morning and every night. Hahahaha, doesn't include bath time man. DARN.

I think I'm gonna go breathe some fresh air and take a walk to the caltex station later. Alone at home, all alone at home..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home