Monday, October 17, 2005

and she HURTS again...

A DAY BEFORE MY ANNIVERSARY , AND I FIND OUT HE STILL LOVES HER. WHAT AM I TO SAY? DO? BELIEVE? IT HURTS SO BAD, BUT SHOULD I BELIEVE IT? I KEEP THINKING BACK ON EVERYTHING AND I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE IM STILL NUMBER TWO. I thought I just wrote a post yesterday, saying I believed him that he loves me, and ONLY ME. But I can't talk to anyone. At home things are so hard. Mum has gone out. We do not know where she is now. Dad scolded me after dinner, coz mum was angry with me, so he got angry, so there I am, sitting down, keeping my mouth shut, and he scolds me. I know if I just as piss mum off ONE more time, I'm outta the house again. Then, EEVRYONE is just gonna blame me. It's no point me tryingt to get anyone to understand me. No one in this family has time for me. (save for nick, and evn he is too tired.) Am i not tired.

Great...what A NICE DAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home