Friday, September 30, 2005

and she dreams again...

-BETTER-

hey yoosss...Im feeling okiesh today. Golden throat is amazing, but i still sound like a frog. *croak* hahaaa!

I was suppose to teach my cantors today, but I couldnt coz of the lack of vocals. AHH!

I met ren to get dear's pressie today. haha. Think I wana go watch Corpse Bride soon. I realli like it!

I'm also starting to like LIME very much! it's a gd mag! got lots pf stuff!!In the fashion area, i saw cool t-shirts with cables on them, headphones, guitars!! WOWW!! Me wana get!!!!

Ren also got himself new t-shirts, of coz, PRODULY chosen by MOI! muahahahaa...we gotch d same taste laa....so he's lucky! heh heh *chuckles* -next tiome make him wear smth ugly..no i kid-

Heh, dear's bday coming up, i really hope he enjoys himself when we go celebrate! I mis him loads...hope he realli books out tmr....

Ive learnt alot in the last couple of months, about the importance of family, with people passing away and all, and now I preach to "couple" friends i know, neverto walk the roads ive walked, like lie to the folks, meet secretly and strain ties with family, and all tht jazz. Just aint' worth it. No choice, dont like, still must play their game. Not only will it please the folks, they will have a better impression of the other party too. I never saw tht till recently.

Anyways, Harri is still not talking to me. She just zipped off to malacca--again---and I didnt even noe. I'm so sad. I'm not even given the decent treatment from this supposed good friend of mine, whom I realli came to love so dearly. The friend I defended when i quarelled with my prents. Of all things, i realli wished I wasnt proven wrong abt this one. But I guess I have. It makes me scared, of the types of pple i have come to trust. Till now, i still defend (other than my love), rene, whoose been there for me, despite our tiny misunderstanding, and meliza, and, well, I guess now it leaves me with very few.

I may have ay least 600 numbers in my phone, but not many to call close.

Once bitten, twice shy.
I hope we patch things up. For what it's worth, Harri, I'm sorry. If you really decide not to talk to me again, Ok then.
I just hope we won't regret this then.
Peeps in Singapore been having debates and talks about how much we should pour out on our blogs. But hey, look here, as long as I'm talking about my own shit, I guess you should have nothing to stab me abt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home