Tuesday, September 13, 2005

and she dreams again...

-wow-

Today has been AmaZiNg. I have spent 99 percent of the day sitting my ass in front of the comp, just chatting and chatting and chatting...and......... haha, to many people at different points of the day. I think i spoke to Joyce throughout the day, Jonnie, Kor, Harri ,(who is home!!!!!! )*drumrolls* Jenny, my little friends from England, Dear, Mervin, Lisa da kie, Carol da jie, Jeff (Vic's godbro), and i wonder who else. I think i sent the entire wolrd my demos, hahahahah!!!! I';M PROUD OF THEM! lol. I have come to realise How addicted I am to chatting and sms. I haven't done this in so long, and it was nice, being online for the ENTIRE DAY.

i applied for jobs meanwhile, and got some responses. Harri is home,a dn Auntie Constance got me some o=very nice lovely presents. They are God sent. Who else would have been so kind to me? They aren't even family. But they still feel somewhat like. I am very grateful and touched by their kindness. God will see that they get what they deserve : )

U guys have any idea how WONDERFUL friendster classifieds are? Amzingly effective. : ) Anyone lookingf ro good buys, there are ads too. I had Popeye's for dinner! Courtesy of Harri and family! hee. Simon enjoyed the trip and it was his first time on the plane. ;P WHEE. I need a holiday so bad.

Have I left out anything? Oh yes, Im gonna start playing Maple Story!!! HEH. Haha. Dear's and many others' reccomendation! I'm pretty sure it is better than DOTA isn't it REN?? :]

Nites pple. Luv you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home