Wednesday, August 24, 2005

and she dreams again...

-UPDATES-

Yea, what a lame title. I don't know what to title this entry. I don't know where to start first. I'll just randomly write out what's been happening. The job is getting stale for me. I like my bosses much, but the hours are eating into church time as well, and I dont like it. Tmr gonna check out a place. See iof I can work there.

Next, my ears are infected. I have to stop using my ear rings. aka i am just gonna let them close. ear rings are nice, but in exchange for beauty, i have to put up with pain and extra problems. i don't need that. realli.

trying to find the freaking time to find a place to rent. pay coming soon. i wana take it take it. Damn, gotta pay off debts and bills. Not fun at all. Find a place to rent, and realli gotta start calculating how much i need to save. I miss home, but know i shldnt go back. haiz.

i have the urge to go back to studying. I need to know what I wana study. I need to have the money to study. I need to make sure i realli wana study.

I feel liek finishing piano. I question myself what i'm gonna do after finishing piano. i dont have a proper answer. its an urge.

Tmr off, FINALLY. Gopnna meet weiyi for lunch, check out job, and head down to centrue for our cd recording for ashley's wedding.

thurs cantor meeting in church. Coz of work, have to be late.

fri i wana go youth mass prac after work. again, will be late.

sat- youth mass is at 8pm. STILL no choice, have to be late.

sun, 12 noon, renay's : sandwhich making. 2pm cantor tea party for new recruited members. 4pm, choir prac. what a day.

next mon back to teaching tht weird nice chincese lady in the morning before work.

I need time to iron. I need time to get down to preparing the songs for amelia's and our gig.

living in singapore is hectic.
surviving in singapore can be problematic.
being a singaporean surviving in singapore need slogic. hahaaaaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home