Tuesday, August 02, 2005

and she dreams again...

-2nd day of work at "K"rafers' Paradise-

Work day was good. A few customers came in to take a look, see, but unfortunately, no sales yet. I hope to see sales by next week, after this sat's grand opening. I'm pissed with myself, that i can never wakw up early enuff to take a bus to work. it is seriously not just lack of discipline, but a major sleep problem..plagued with nightmares and disrupted sleep. I wake to my eyes half closed, and so unilwling to open. Red were they, this morning. Rushed to work for the second day in a row, but happy to know cab fare is so much cheaper to orchard, from where I stay .

Tmr, I MUST take the bus. Coz i know this job is good, and I just cant fuck it up any further. Other than tht, I made four cards today, using the materials my boss brought. : ) She's a super nice lady, pretty, and full of style. She wore a real nice dress today, with a lovely coat and boots. COOL HAH. She even closed shop early today, so much so that I had a good half hour before 7 to walk ard, before I started getting my -go-home-headahce-syndrome.

I will be sleeping alot earlier tonight, coz I think my body is in need of some major rest. Feeling realllli tired this week.

I ate bowl noodles for dinner tonight, as i was just too tired to buy or cook. I realli wanted to rest when i got back. At that moment, when I was eating the noodles, i felt like shan cai from meteor garden. In all honesty, I miss mum's food terribly. Tonight was one of those nights again, whereby I missed home, it's structure, and just wanted to eat dinner with kor in front of the television. Haiz....Nvm, these feelings come once in a while..then i'm back to the not so meotional side...

I was crying quite badly, and asked dear to call. Felt MUCH better after tokiing to him. We discussed quite a fair bit about our gig stuff with the band, his own gig stuff, and my own events i'm singing for as well. Gonna discuss with Amelia later..gotta get stuff done. At least singing wise, I'm pretty happy that I have this gig thing going, godma's anniv, wedding duets and all...But I realli wana GIG man...like all the time..kor, r u up for it anot?? seriously?? Dear and I realised that it is true when ure too close, it's difficult to work ...business stuff..hahaa...anyways, im keeping EVERYTHING crossed, that he passes his TP tmr!!!! ^^ Then he can come out early! ;P YAY

haha..kk...now that I'm in a btetter frame of mind, I shall go bathe and sleep early..nitenite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home