Saturday, July 30, 2005

and she dreams again...

-DRAMA-

hey guys, sorry ive been rather tired out, so I didn't post anything. I'm kinda in the rush to go off to work now, so let me just give short snippets of what's been happening.

Thursday
As the previous day, I was so tired, coz I ran ard the entire Singapore, rejected a job, went to my friend's music shop and met dear, I decided to stay home on Thursday, till I had cantor meeting in the evening. Big Sam coiuldn't turn up as he was held up by his many meetings at work. AKA There was more of a simplistic practise, and an kimportant brieifng for us by Renay. She the man! haha. : ) LOL.

Cantor meeting was done, my friend got into a bit of trouble with his mum becoz he kept using my name to cover up when he was out with his gf...I was kinda shocked coz his mum called me. Snyway, I think it's sorted out somewhat already. I bought provisions when I got home, like pei pa gao, bowl noodles, cheese, soup *grinz*, and was one happy little girl. Why not/ Hvaing received money from cartel..more accurately, left over pay.

My happiness was shortlived, though, cox nick told me my bill had come. So, I'd be back down to the same amount, ANYWAY.

KK. Friday

Went for a job interview again in the rafternoon at a kindergarden oipposite CCH. Lovely little house, playground and all, all the kiddy decos..basically, a lovely little kindergarden. I fell in love with it. Found out the principal is my mum's ex classmate. WOHOO. Omg. Yeap. Nvm that, she was realllly nice, These were the considerations. If Im hired, I start as asst teacher. I get 1200 pay, and MUST take courses at nite, which they will sponsor. 14 days leave, and pay increase is fast. BUT. Bond probtwo to three yrs to them. Five day week.

OLRITE. Sound good eh? Not sure if she will consider me. Then, meliza's friend calls up, and says needs me for part time today, at the crafts shop in tampines. COOl. 5 an hr. 2-9pm. I WAN I WAN! hee...And omehow I asked her about full time. Guess wad? I've GOT A JOB!! Orchard Emerals, 6 day week, weekday is off day, and 1200. 7 days leave. OH WELL. The job is easier, more relaxing...but my weekend is GONE. I fear so much..that it'll affect me and dear. he has been very supportive though. He said nvm, i have a job and that's more important. But that would mean only overnight with him. The next day i have to wotrk before going to church. With many other things coming up on my list in August, i'm just worried.

But bro said, leave it to God. He'll make things right. Okie, then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home