Monday, July 25, 2005

and she dreams again...

Still Jobless, and listless

What am i to do? I'm drained. Drained from applying for jobs. i don't regret quitting the previous job, but i am really very much in need of a job now. I missed an assignment with Tao Nan today, JUST becoz of the job interview. i tot It would be my potential job. The stupid agency didn't even give me the right info. Why. Why did that bank reject me that time/ Coz I wasn't pretty enough? Not one, but TWO of my classmates have the same job. Agh.

Everyone has been earning roughly two to three months of pay now. ME? A measely tuition internship pay, (not the job, not the job) and thts all ive had. It's rynning a tad TOO dry. pls, pls Lord, can just ONE OF THE JOBS I applied for call me? Or won't something stable come along...?

I spent most of my day online, and on the phone. I had many calls today, from weiyi, and a few others. I called Renren and he is ill. Im worried. Some edidemic going on in jakarta. Chatted with daryl, Joyce, Weiyi, korkor, and harri herself, online. Zaza olso msg me complaining abt some wretched old woman who stepped on her foot in the bus.

I was starving by dinner time, and from having plans to go ECP to eat, harri ended up eating downstairs..and I cooked instant noodles. Almost INSTANTLY, i terribly missed mum's food. Realli. I wonder what mum cooked tonight for dinner. Weiyi had to rub it in that he works next door to my condo. I fought with him again today. Third fight alreadi within the last month?

Wonder how dear has been today...he didnt say much, except tht he nearly got killed in the rover...geesh...going now...nuttin much to say...Joyce, worried for u gurl..thinking of you......

God bless us all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home