Tuesday, July 19, 2005

and she dreams again...

Im jobless, STILL. *screams* angie, sam, carol, and a few others alreadi have jobs and earning! What am i doing??! I should or shouldnt have gone to jiag education! Then now cartel I can still work! No la, but I don't regreat. I enjoyed my work at the tuition centre. Maybe what I shouldnt have done was quit telemarketing...but honestly, I wouldnt have survived! Oh well. Giordano didn't shortlist me. DOPE.

Anyway,s I have an infection. It's interna. I went to see doc today, and it costs me a bomb. Hope dear can help me wave it. I'm running dry on cash. wana hibernate at home, watch tv, movies, read and dont go out le! HAHA/ Ya rite. Lesser going out la definitely. SHEESh. Pray that I get well pls?

Also, korkor. SMILE OKIE? :) luv ya!

Life is driving me mad. I am weak but strong. i will get through this. ..

Here are some pics...:) Been a while since I loaded any.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home