Saturday, June 25, 2005

and she dreams again...

-Better-

Hey all!! :) After a much depressing previous entry, I'm back, feeling better. :p I have adjusted to Harri's and now don't feel so weird calling it home. :0) Although, I always refer to my first home as HOME or my old place. haha. It's quite weird when I try to refer to HOME and home...still tend to confuse people. Weiyi came out with a good term for it--home1, home2 and home3. KEKEKE. :P Before I continue typing about stuff at home, Weiyi and Stef seem to be progressing well. There was much problem and chaos that i caused them, though they insist that it isn't the case. Nonetheless, Weiiyii, stefffiee..I'm beri sorriz. It's so sweet seeing the two of you getting together, soon, hopefully. Weiyi, sorri, please give me some time, yea? :0) Thanks for our solid rock friendship. Thanks for all the understanding. I greatly appreicate it.

Now, to continue!! Room is fine with me now. Bed is fine too! I've gotten used to sleeping on the floor. Uncle Mark is a genius with the computer! It had the same prob as my old comp back HOME, but he fixed it!!!! Gawd, he's a genius! kwakwakwa.LOL.
I'm used to the bath now, and thank gooodness for all the ironing and washing clothes myself back HOME, coz I do it here too, and i'm fine with it! The iron is much smaller but it's the same brand as mum's so I'm used to it. :) Hmms what else...Sorri if I got some of you worried especially korkor *dui bu qi worrz* I'm realli ok here. I have realised some niftty stuff!

(1) Hand wash can actually be thrown in the machine to wash! I just need to soak, squeeze, and all the hand wash can go into the machine together in a seperate wash from the non-hand wash stuff! YEAH MAN! save me time and effort!

(2) Without a dryer, the wind in marine parade still does wonders!!

(3) Ironing with a small iron, is actually much easier!!!!

Yeaps, that's for my daily living bit of this entry!

Now, I've just completed work with the tuition centre. I'd like to say thank you to ms ye even though she doesn't read this--or so, I hope (that she's not as smart as unlce mark?) haaha. Wadever!! Purposely accidentally,rite weiyi? Hahaa. She actually treated me very, very well. I was like ALWAYS late for work, and she just swallowed it all in. She bought me lunch almost everyday for the last three weeks, coz we couldn't head out for lunch. Even though she spoke to me ALOT about her guys, and romance, relationships, i realised she actually has a very mature outlook to relationships. It certainly gave me some insight. =] Now, Joyce, don't puke, babe! =-)

My pay!(The cheque) is in the process of going into my bank soon! HWEEEEEEEEEEEE! Patience, an empty pocket, a wonderul dear, rene, harri, and an understanding brother has seen me through my MANY months of "broke-ness". kakaka. Once it's in, time to pay off some debts!! Thanks guys..*hugg*

Heard from joyce recently. She'd going pretty alright there in tassie. I'm actually more worried about Daryl than her. God take care of us all. I'm still worried for korkor. Hope he's ok. Choir peeps, those who know, have been ever so supprotive. Love u all. Kor, maybe you can taggie sometime here you knows?:P Yeah yeah.

Hope Harri and Auntie Constance can get well soon. They are pretti sick wor :(

MM, I didn't go for the interview this morning. Realised last night that no matter how desperately in need of a job I may be, my rest is seriously more important at this moment. ADECCO* (Correct spelling now dearies..sorriz*) has quite a few jobs they have 'sent" me in for. Interviews next week, so i shall wait. I'm preparing myself for a rather tough, but very well paying job. God shall bless me if i get it. So, anyway, i had a good sleep last night and HENCE why I feel much more rejuvinated tis day . Heh.

I promised ms ye I'd finish some stuff for her, so, off I go now to do stuff. TATA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home