Monday, June 06, 2005

and she dreams again...

At work. (re-edited post due to typos!!)

Nothing much going on. I was a little busy this morning. had alot of "kan cheong" parents to attend to. I also had to take care of the kids in the classes, and mark alot of papers today. Now I'm marking compositions. haha. I wonder, seriously if I'm good enough to mark their compos. I may be better than them, But I dont think Im the best paerson to mark them. Anyhows, i still try my best.

I feel kinda empy now. It's just a silly feeling, coz i'm in the office now! : ) , so I tend to miss dear and the little "circle" of ours, and my choir friends. Hahaha. it'll wear off after Im off work!. Can't wait to get home and chill, or maybe even go take a swim!! : )

I haven't watched a film in the cinemas in ages. The pricing is just too much now. I'm real low on cash again, so trying my best to keep my spending as little as possible.

GOOD NEWS! (oh, what, what??!) haha...I woke up early and made it to work on time today!

Oh man, one and a half hours more to knok off! There's a new guy at work today. He's from NUS...grr..got such a shock when I arrived and saw him sitting in my seat man. *sweatdrop*.
I seriously wonder what God has in store for me, job wise. Will I be jobless? Stuck with tuition centre and cartel ? Or will i get something that will overwhlem me so much i won't be able to take it? or will I get something peaceful and enjoyable? :) I wonder...

I hope Rene's feeling better today. It's very saddening to see him like this recently. Maybe Dear can talk to him after dear passes out on wed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : o) yay yay yay. kekeke.

Hmms. My family and I went to Godma's for dinner last night. She cooked a delicious spread. But, to me, what was more "delicious" was her newly renovated house. It's gorgeous. It's very pretty now. All the bedrooms were renovated, and the kitchen as well. It looks expensive, and oh boy was it expensive to renovate. it's so woody, so jap, so cosy, and really well done. The interior designer was fantastic. Kudos to him.

Alright, siad enough for an afternoon, shall see you all soon. ciao.

out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home