Monday, May 23, 2005

and she dreams again...

God does things in an interesting way...and now it all seems much better than before...: )

I think dear and I havent had such a long, good, well spent weekend in ages. Thank you dear.

Tmr kick starts quite a week of work. I look forward to my weekend, and I pray i dont have to work on saturday! But if I do, evening there's still choir dinner!!!! YAY!!! potluck and its at big sam's so its near dear's place! :p

Tmr, I bvring a plastic bag full of story books, my new "re-plenished" pencil case, my thumb, yea my thumb and myself to work. It shld be fine. The office comp will be loaded with my songs! hahahaa....

qiong wei...ning zhi ji zai zong guo hao hao zhao gu zhi ji...ren shi ning zhen de shi wo de rong xing. wo, joyce, daryl, wo de nan peng you bu hui wang ji ning de. xie xie ning lao shi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home