Thursday, May 12, 2005

and she dreams again...

...........

Sometimes, the devil comes, and disturbs you. You do the most hurtful things to people without realising it. But God always says to pity these people, still pray for them, and continue to be strong. That's how I've always lived, with bullies in my life. Thank God for true friends who stick by you and keep you safe from such people. it's ok. I'm no longer upset or angry by it. i'm just utterly disappointed, disgusted and really amazed. i'm glad it happened, because now I know that they weren't real from the very start. I wish them all the best.

..............

Work was taxing again today. However, I got my pay since it was second day of the week. Not alot, but happy. Tired, completely zonked, but at the end of the working day, I walk out and see a dear friend waiting for me. I bought myself and dear some stuff : ) His favourite colour, and mine too. Tomorrow is Friday!! : ) I'll get to see him realli soon!
Tomorrow, it's gonna be work again, but renn's cooking at night! Harri and I can't wait to taste his skill! hwahwa. It's realli nice that i've found a sister in Harriet, and a best friend in Rene :p So now rene and I both have best guy friend and best girl friend!! =) It's a very nice feeling, because best friends can talk about anything under the sun and moon and stars. I met the two of them quite a bit this week, and harri is busy finding a job too.
I spent a nice day with my best gurl friend mellie yesterday. That was very very fun. We spend the entire time at her house chomping on ice cream, tea cakes, food and more snakcs!. But actually, what we spent our entire time on, was reading through all our silly letters to each other when we were pen pals! Hehehe...gosh...she and I have come very far together...
On monday, I had the honour of knowuing Stef Sun's REAL vocal coach. the one who discovered, groomed, and taught her. Thanks Big Sam for always giving me such opportunities. Very greatful. :)
Man..I'm stoned. My eyes are seriously closing on me. Working life,grr...but hope to be getting a better job soon! so ciao for now...see ya all...cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home