Friday, April 29, 2005

and she dreams again...

I love cartel. : ) Though the work is tiring.!! Im so sorry Mich, that i was late for work today, but you know post office DELAYED ME!!! gomenasai!!! :p

Terry asked me if I can do full time...but because I must have Sundays off for singing class and Chruch and Cantoring for the different masses, I guess not. I hope he gives me more schedule then, and that i get some other part time job I can fix some time in for. I NEED THE MONEY. Im officially broke. U know what the bank term is? yES, its THAT bad. SHIT.

Tmr I have opening shift at 7am, and after Im done at 3om, gotta rush home, bathe and be at bugis to sit in Joyce's class at 6.30, only after we have dinner and run thru what we need to do. OH BOY!!! ;p Should I take the job, shoudl i not? HMMSS.. ehehehe

Alright, i'm hungry, I'm tired, Im off for now. I had such a good swim just now, but I realised these two days, HOW UNFIT I am! That's why always sick!!! My stamina is SO not there man!!

okies..im off...nikky, hope you're olrite...i hope things work out....*huggs* babe....im here if u need me...

The weekend is here....thts fast.......Guess I'l be spemnding more time at home now..since Im dead broke. BUT I WAN TO GO SUSHI BUFFET shirin alex and angel!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEE....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home