Thursday, May 19, 2005

and she dreams again...

I miss dear....realli wish he could be with me this week esp coz Ive been very sick.

Had high fever last thursday night that lasted quite a number of days. When he came home, I felt better..but got worse after the weekend. Tried to pray it'd go away, but it got quite bad and had to visit the doc last night. The diarrhoea seems to be controlled now. Having gastricitists and I hope none of you get it, coz it's agonising and makes u very weak. cancelled work at cartel again for the rest of the week. But heading back to offcie tmr morning. Boss wants me to help her full time from next week for a month. Even sick also must go work. WAH. she think her employees are machine. But i have some queries I think i should sort out with her tmr, before starting next week.

I had this feeling suddenly that it'd be so nice if things with my family were nice, like ren or wei...coz...its sad..tht now...its all like this...stagnant..and its hard to repair...too many times things have happened. The character differences are too great. I don't know...it does make me sad...or maybe im just emo now coz im sick and listening to some realli nice music.

I hope i can go for dear's POP in june...but i mite not be allowed to have off on tht day. Snd thinking abt tht, my graduation is in july! Im getting a silly award.ahahaha.

I was just looking at samantha's and nikky's blog two days ago..and boy im happy for them! Sam's job looks great, and she and perry are really very sweet. : ) Seems nikky is getting a job too, but hope jae starts to receprocriate with her...think she and sam are moving to s'pore for good. WOW... that must be exciting!. Angie has been rather quiet..and Anais busy with work at abtl like usual...with smth i wish she can have too...saw rich's testi for robin...robin is in domestic relationship...??!!???....hmm ...i wonder how everyone else is doing...

I think its one of those nights again..the LOW...is taking over me..and the medication is feeling heavy with me...gtg bathe....nite everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home