Thursday, May 19, 2005

and she dreams again...

WORK.
Well! Today started off well! I was EARLY for work!!!! ::::::))))))) HAHAHAHAA.
Wow, thta feeling is so incredible. :p I called Joyce and went : "Hey...err..where are you?," coz I couldn't open the office door to the English department. And she replied:" Erm, in d office?" (aha, she had JUST stepped in!) So, I said, "Hey, I'm in d office too..." (and we both walked a few steps from each room and saw each other. HAHAHA.

I have alot alot alot of comprehensions to prepare for the holiday courses coming up the week after. I have exactly 30 comprehensions to get ready (get passages, set questions, vocab list, ans sheets) for everything...30 sets...by next week...OMG.....hahaha...*sigh* But I CAN DO IT! I really am looking forward to this one month full time..." yao zhi dao ta de zi wei" hahaha...
vesak day, bright and early in the wee hours of the morn, I'm going to the airport with joyce to send off xiao chen lao shi...so sad...she's leaving...joyce will no longer be working with me either....HAIZ.

WAHAA....I got pay!! heee...nothing much as usual..but happy. Im quite upset with my other company...haiz...haiz..haiz....

It's really the rainy season....dear was right...didnt wear shoes like he told me to, and got my feet all soaked just now while I was on my way home. GEESH. heh. okies, gtg eat dinn dinn now.

Ren ren, thanks for accompanying me thru the dreaful night yesterday...gtg...ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home