Thursday, May 19, 2005

and she dreams again...

I dont know whats wif this week, but I've been feeling realli down, besides my illnessess, and maybe with the recent events.

I need a break. A holiday. I feel ...stagnant. mundane. its eating me up.

I feel like going away for a holiday. But i guess the folks wont allow.
I wana go clubbing. But I guess the folks won't allow.
I wana go sentosa, but I guess the sun wont allow.
I wana organise a chalet or go dear's auntie's kelong for a break. I think that should be fine, but must ask folks.
I'm starting to feel that urking feeling i havent felt in a lil while. Ignored it, and it went away, but this "restricted" feeling is getting back to me.

Dear..i realli need a break..can we go somewhere...after i'm done with my job for the one month full time? me, you, harri, simon and rene. Just us. Let rene come along? Coz..he's realli been here for me thru the difficult days...and he's always been worried abt you and all.

I realli miss renren now. I realli miss harri. where is she tonight? Maybe with simon...thts why not online.

I feel strandedness, even thouggh renren is talking to me right now.

It's my medicine. Must be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home