Monday, May 23, 2005

and she dreams again...

I had a realli sweet time with dear last night and this morning till early evening. I'm really happy. Thank you dear. Choir was lovely. My sops now aren't so dependent on me. I'm happy. They are growing, just like I am. the duet sung was beautiful. I tried not to strain though I did sing. My throat is very very very painful when I swallow. I really can't eat much. I just dont wana say it, but it's very painful. I boght my thumbdrive today!!!! *GLEEFUL* And best thing was, I had dear with me, and we had a nice time roaming funan checking out all the freaking kewl teachnical stuffs!!!! *AHH I WAN I WAN I WAN* hwahwahwa.... *grin* OMGOMG...lunch was...YUMMY!!! Soup Spoon at raffles! hehehehe..I RECCOMEND! Tmr gonna getta see him again! YAY! I noe we dont have as much freedom as I'd like..but im so happy with what i have with him now...: )

yea...i wonder whether toking abt all this so openly is good? hahahahaaha....i dont care...

renren! CONGRATS! LP has helped you~! hahahaha...see u soon again k...: )

HAIZ. Next week dear and I both gonna have a hard time, but Im gonna do my best! okies, ciao for now!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home