Friday, May 27, 2005

and she dreams again...

It's amazing how one thing made my day so happy.I may be busy like a bee, but im proud of myself I woke up and made in in time for work. In fact, i was early. I hate the waking and the morning rish coz the time is just so tight, but I made it in the end. I used the keys boss gave me for the first time ever, to open up the English department room door. It felt good, and i did alot od work just within the morning. I bought a pair of nice, leathery shoes foe cantoring. It was cheap too. ; ) I had a simple lunch cz my finances are tight as usual. I;m learning to survive on my own now, leanring turly to be independent.

Dear, Renren, Harri, Zaza and Nick are all smiling at me. Melmel you did it.
I wana continue this way. I'm glad i didnt force mysefl to stay awake last night, in a hope of finishing up my work. I did it much faster and better this morning. Good day all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home