Thursday, May 26, 2005

and she dreams again...

I havent had time for writing at all the past few days...after dear went back to camp, life has been hard. Office work is tiring me out extremely. ive wasted 30 bucks on three consecutive days of cab, plus being late for work everyday, which my boss is really unhappy about. it's the waking that's near impossible for me, but after tht, im fine. I hate it. This 30 bucks could pay for about half or more of my phone bill. So ive been cutting down on other expenditures on meals..and my sweet friends have been treaing and cooking for me...thanks joyce and renren... renren helped me out the last two days..to just unwind after work. We'd just hang and thoguh I get home pretty late, like 12 orm so, i feel tht much happier. Im not used to devoting my days and nights towork...

havent even written in my diary for days....setting comprehensions is hella boring me out...but yesterday i realli robotically did a lot of work...I dont know whether it is wise, with my health conditions and unreadiness to work ful time, to jump into another full time job after im done with this one month of work here at the tuition centre. Maybe i should continue to work part time for the tuition centre after tht, alongsdie Cartel...anyway im suppose to go back to them..It may be tiring..but chage my shcedules and "rest" myself for awhile in tht sense...Like how I used to do this...I dont know, see how tired I am by the end of this month. i did call KC though, to check if i can relief ..got to go thru MOE....aghh....

olrite, thing I should get back to work now..can't wait for canotr mrrting later..at least get to see friends...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home