Friday, June 03, 2005

and she dreams again...

Lol. Hahahah.

Today, though I struggled towork, I was happy after I got to work! Coz I can finally remember the names of all the kids in my Pri 4 class!! :) And, Ms Ye allowed me to teach part of the class!! For that, I am and was happy.

There was a fight in the morning (Pri 6) class, and that got two students into very hot soup with Ms Ye. Hmmm, these kids.

Lunch time, I didnt know what else to eat, so I found myself heading down to the macdonalds again and eating a double cheese burger. That was all I had for lunch coz yesterday's dinner really blew a hole in my pockect. But the burger was favourable to my tastae buds nonetheless. ;p

Now, i'm waiting for the Pri 6 class to end, so that i can clean up the class and get ready for my not so adorable Pri 5 class. Haha, evil, I am.

Right, I've gottta go now. Shall write more when I'm home, maybe. I wonder how Renren's cooking will go tonight. Ah, and yes, harri lost her antique handphone, that poor girl! (hurhur). It was just waiting to happen so that she can buy a new phone, now am I right my sister? :)

---------------------

yay! I just got back from teaching the Pri 5 class! Wow, this class has like all boys, and only two girls. The numbers in the class are smaller than my Pri 4 class, but so much noisier,and harder to manage. *pant*. *haha*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home