Wednesday, June 08, 2005

and she dreams again...

A Great Day!!!

A great day it shall be. : )

I was locked outta my house last night, so zi went back to ren's to stay.Ii continued marking my students'c compostitions. Got too weary and decided to head to bed for some much needed rest. It was a good few hours of sleep.

In the morning, Auntie gave us both a lift to work and driving. I had a sit down breakfast at his place, which I haven't had in the longest time. I was early for work as well. It made the start of the work day great, and Ms Ye was pleased. I managed to chat with my stduents before class as well. I was very happy.

However, I must spolofise and thank Ren for the inconvenience and the few hours of lost sleep he had due to my sleepover. It was nice catching up no matter, and thank God I had a place nearby to crash. I hope I didn't get dear too worried. Ren went through his cook book and decided on the dishes for tomorrow's dinner.Ii can't say what though! No just yet! : ) Thankx Ren for the endless help .... glad things are better for you now as well.

Today is also an awesome day beause *drumrolls* DEAR IS COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!! =)
AHA! and ALL of us are gonna celebrate with him over the next few days! YAY!

Okies, before the work of the great day starts piling..I gotta get down to it now!

MORNING WORLD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home