Monday, June 06, 2005

and she dreams again...

Which bus? (re-edited due to typos again!!!!)

The day started with me feeling pretty alright! But, as the day went by, I got worn out by work, which is inevitable. Quan2 Ken3 is really a funny kid. He is hard working even so, which makes me proud of him. He said he's joining the semestral class. I dont know if I'll be working there still. He will be the first kid I'd miss there. Young, nonchalant of the seriousness of this world, and just playful. That isn't wrong of a child, to want to be playful. Then, I'd miss Le4 Jing4. She';s sweet, albeit a little smart, which I've come to realise sometimes makes the boys a little pissed. I suspect they think she's proud. I hope the sitaution doesn't get too outta hand. I can tell the animosity between her and the boys in class ain't too good at all. I will prob miss Li4 Xian2 as well. She's really hard working, and again, tends to show a little favouring of the teacher. I've noticed. It's not wrong, t take a liking to the teacher, and I greatly appreciate it. But, I have to be careful too. I would love to get through to the kids like Ebenzer, Alistair, coz they need help, but just are too playful for now. David, the china boy,Ai4 lao shi's son, is another who greatly needs some guidance. I try my best to teach. Some of the kids have just joined the classes. I've got a lot of make up classes for them.

But who else needs guidance? Sometimes, i feel I need it even more. I waited impatiently for the bus to come earlier. Why wasn't my bus coming? I thought. And as I allowed my weary mind to drift, I realised there were alot of working people who were also taking bus home, prob like me, to save money. there are quite a great number of people who take bus compared to the mrt. And yet, both modes of transport is always so crowded.

I took bus 197, because it was the first to come. Remind me to take 12 next time. The journey was crazy. i hate the crowded buses. I hate it more than the crowded mrts. I managed to get a seat in the end, but my patience wore out as the journey continued. The last time I took such a long bus ride, was from dover to dear's place. That bus journey was an agaonising two hours. That was incredible. I never did it again.

I think I shall pen off here for now. I'm feeling terribly hungry. Now, if only I could even afford a freaking set of cd player batteries. Dear, I need you. i feel so weak without my friends and your support. Am I that happy? no...not when I have come to realise things will not get very much better for me at the present moment. I can only pray and hope.

Lyrie Kyrie Le e ison.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home