Wednesday, July 13, 2005

and she dreams again...

-i forget and then i remember and then i forget-

It's been a much better few days. I felt very tired and sian and sick, so I took off on monday, and then again today. Finally decided i should quyit the job. Not much perserverance hah? But, I realli dun like it there. Tmr will look for another job.

Harri and i are chatting loads again..very happy. Renren and us been hanging out alot too...playing scrabble and all...yest we went to watch simon's band jam too...thru all this, ive had fun, and feel so relieved off my problems and worries. i feel happy for once in a long while, esp after last weekend. Everything was crashing down on me all of a sudden. Nearly lost myself then.

I indulged in a little smth today. It wasnt planned, but im very happy with it. I walked into the wallet shop, and saw smth i superbly liked. Its sooo me! Rene bought himself a wallet too, and i got a discount for mine becoz of his..kekeke..yay! *evil grin* hehee

gonna help harri with some summary stuff for tne mag now...baibuai!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home