Wednesday, July 20, 2005

and she dreams again...

A good day, i think

Hey all! Okies, i had BIG PLANS today..haha to, go to a few places, apply for jobs and call schools. but, GUESS what i did? =) I woke at two, bathed, sat down in my rooms, started reorganising tons of cds, and got down to munching on my bread, re-doing my resume, and sending out emails to companies. Just a :click" away, anyway! I was also advised to send in email instead of walking in. Heh, im quite proud of my emails to be honest :P LOL.

I cross my tiny fingers and hope i get a job soon. I called schools as well. These are the schools:

kC pri, KC Sec
Tao Nan
Canossa Convent Pri
East Coast Pri
Eunos Pri
Paya Lebar Methodist
Tanjong katong Pri
Cedar Sec

Yupz..and I have to call a feew schols back tmr. Cedar Seems interested. They need a music teacher! :)

Yeah..please...keep all your fingers, toes and extra little wiggly stuffs crossed for me. God, show me the light.

haha, tonight..is clubbing night!! =0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home