Wednesday, July 27, 2005

and she dreams again...

-More Interviews!-

Good afternoon world! I woke up at 12, after trying very hard to, and am presently eating peanut butter sandwhich for branch. I'm heading out soon, to Hang Ten's HQ to apply for the job. After that, I'm heading down to Brighton's music shop, to take a look, see and see what I can do there with his teachers.

Checked my e-mail: (1) Inbox.
I opened it, and TADA! hahaa. A reply from the guy I e-mailed last night (customer service jobs, flyer nick found at somerset station) Wonderful!. I have an interview this friday, at 11am! :) *why morning..oh why* Anyway,s it's at Riverwalk, Upper Circular road...man...im SURE I'll find it :P I have become wiser at finding my way artound lately. =)

so, anyways, i gtg now. I shall update this entry tonight. Toodles~

(edit0 OoO...i forgot to mention in yest's entry..auntie constance was SOOOo SWEET! sHE BOUGHT ME A PAIR OF EARINGS! omgomg! HEE..SO SWEET K..IT'S LOVELY..I LOVE IT..HEH, and she gave me a mini handbag that came along with some stuff she bought :P YAY!

haha..kk update tonight...

-----------toniight.

I'm so TIRED. I travelled ALOT today. I'm proud of myself for ONE thing today. That being that i made my way to yio chu kang, all my myself ! I think God was really guiding me; coz I could have easily gone one bus stop more, and totally freaked out. Thank you Lord. Haioz, guess wad? I know i need a job badly, BUT, I went, waited for TWO+ hrs, was interviewed, got the job, but I decided not to take it in the end. It meant no more weekends, no public hols, low pay, and alot of nick nack nonsense which I really don't want to deal with. So, there I go again--JOBLESS.

I headed down to Brighton's shop in Balmoral Plaza (newton aka bukit timah rd) and applied for teaching. i don't know how it'll go, but he's really nice to help. Met his wife, Nico there. Actually, I know her lar..haha..anyway,s I bought two keychain guits for baby and harri...they were so happy :) Haiz..I headed STRAIGHT down to Woody lands to meet dear dear...gosh, I was freaking tired, BUTTT, seeing dear really made me happy. ^^ He was smiling too. It was just so nice to see him.

Back home now, money running dryer by the day, WHERE is that job. two more job interviews. Lord, Please...show me the right suitable job for me. REALLI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home