Tuesday, July 26, 2005

and she dreams again...

-Bored, but nice and fun-

Today, i spent another day at home. Woke up past noon, and was touched that auntie constance bought me chicken rice to eat. Uncle markie and Auntie always think of me. It's so sweet. i was happy. After eating, I got down to looking through the newspapers. I spent a gd part of the afternoon applying to tuition agencies online, and calling up some to register with them. *I pray I get some assignments*. I wrote toE-mage after that, coz I called Amber (thru an ad E-mage put in the papers) and I ended up realising it was E-mage who were looking for singers again. Fated to call again, I guess. I wrote a long explaiantion to Dennis (lao shi) for my long absence from the company. Amber says I can come back anytime I want to.

Honestly, I'm sick of applying for jobs, but I need patience. I'm sure SOMETHING will come along, especially, after applying to so many?? Please? I'm going down to Hang Ten's HQ tmr. They are looking for retail people to join the team. I will also be meeting Brighton tmr to see what i can work as in his music school. Tmr is the day Simon heads back here to sunny island. So glad Harri and him can start meeting up again, coz they are literally inseperable. =p I wish dear was malaysian, *chuckles* (Just for the NS part).

I was busy with e-mails, and installing software today, that i didn't quite realise it was evening already. Harri, Uncle, Auntie and I headed downstairs for dinner. Uncle and Auntie were once again, so sweet. We ordered zhi ca, and really quite alot. (four plates). We had hot plate tou fu, omelete, thai lemon chicken and xiao bai cai. Harri and I had green tea for drinks, as usual. I wish i could pay for my dinner, but I know too well, that i am near bankrupt, and that Auntie will refuse anyway. However, I still do make sure I buy my own groceries, as much as possible.

While having dinner, I missed family again. I missed sitting at coffee shops with dad, mum and nick. I didn't have to feel paiseh when i wanted to order something, and at least i woudnt need to make auntie worry so much that i'm not eating. My mind drifted back home, and wondered what mum cooked tonight. However, i found out daddy bought dinner home tonight. Olrite, then.I shrugged these feelings off quickly, as I know they would get to me very quickly. Online, i saw nick and was delighted that he was home. I started to feel bored, and a bit lonely. Simon is coming home, and I wished i had dear to occupy my restless mind. TADA! To my greatest delight, I found a downloadable version of...*drum rolls* BEJEWELED 2!* It is THE SHIOKEST GAME to me! HAHA lol. Save my day, beautiful game. :)

Dear msg and said he was at x-country today. For once, he had a gd day, with good food, and some fun driving ard steep hills, and whatnots. So happy for him. Havent heard from rene in a while. I hope he's recovering. Weiyi just came online, but I know he'd be busy toking to steffie again. Shan't disturb him. Thin k I'd go bathe, play more games, and watch my meteor garden again. HAHA. I connect with that show so much. I always forget where I am, and time really stops when i watch it. :)

Alright now, i shall occupy myself. tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home