Tuesday, August 02, 2005

and she dreams again...

YAY!!!!!!

Hello every-buddy! ;p I'm happy today. ;-]

My first day at w0ork was good (though i couldnt wake up). I learnt MANY THINGS today. I leant much more about the products, and am even more impressed by the goods than ever! I learnt the cashiering which is much easier than what I did before in Pizza Hut, and I did stock taking and packing. =p I'm proud of myself!!!!

My boss, Jean has been very very VERY nice to me. She runs the whole saler business together with her fiance and her dad, who is my big boss. The bitch who was hired didnt trn up for work today, so I have to run the store the whole week, and she is giving me sunday off. =p Next week onwadrs, I requested for weds off, and maybe Thurs from september onwards. She's totally kewl about it. I even can do afternoon shift this sat coz of the duet im singing this sat for a couple's wedding in church. My boss jean, is actually busy with wedding preps together with my other boss, Joe. How sweet , right? They've been courting for the last TEN yrs, since JC ..wow. I told her i can render my talents if she needs singers. Seems I mite be doing stuff for her. :) Heh.
I'm lucky, to have such a wonderful boss. i seriously cannot CANNOT fuck this one up . No more. Gotta be punctual, service oriented, responsible, and do the right thing. BE A WOMAN. hwahwa. :P

Apparently, my company gives NOTHING but cash to their empolyees. WHOA. haha. i got my part time pay for sat's work i did for them at popular. : ) Though i would still have to work half days on sundays, i think i realli cant complain much. Good boss, new store, new job, im given a chance to make things right for myself.

These are the shit hours: Weekdays morning: 11am-7pm, 1-9pm Weekends 10-6pm, 2-10pm.

I think it's all good. :p

Im tired, shall go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home