Thursday, August 18, 2005

and she dreams again...

-HAPPY BERFDAY TO ME!!!!-

ahha...technically, it was over three hrs ago. LOL. Thanks all who were part of my special day. : ) It is also a cry otu to my dear " Happy Anniversary!" . He couldn't be with me today, as the army was fucked up. hahaa. OMG , did i say that? SHHH... No la, it's olrite, what to do, such is life, yes?

Neway, after all my hype about wanting ear rings, i got none. LOL. What an irony. But, come to think about it, I'd rather buy my own!. I pulled out the first pair today, and excuse me! It was painful! Hurt you noe! heh heh. now i have a dangly pair on. However, not too dangly, my dearies.

With that, I've learnt especially recently, that everything comes with a price. This PRICE is normally terribly HIGH. This is probably D MOST important thing I wana say in this entry tonight. it is late, but i have to update. I MUST.

Made a mistake at work a few days ago, and have learnt from it. it's just so important to show respect. Thank my boss for a nice doggie handbag. After feeling awfully down that day, i felt alright the next day! talk about hormonal imbalance. It has led to me having some weird shit happening to my body lately. ..... darn..... That"next day", I closed two sales, and broight in 200+ bucks to the shop. PLUS. I was happily chatting away...hahaa on the phone, most of the day..with random people like angel, stef and her dearest, just about anybody..to pass time while i made cards. I also use my radio quite alot now...but i must say, my phone is realli giving way!!

NEWAYS, yesterday, godma and i celebrated our birthdays at her place, over a very delicious dinner and many many guests. I was a little overwhelmed, as I wasn't expecting, or rather, forgot that i was gonna see that many people. I was asked to sing for everyone in the room, impromptu. I was nervous. ; ) However, with that average performance, theyt liked it anyway. =) Sat, will be better. I received some angbao, from godma, mum, and shaun+janice. Mum's car kena clamp opp godma's man! SHEESH! dad wasn't feeling well, but he's much better now. For that, I'm relieved.

i was so disappointed when I found out dear couldn't make it today. Topid..........hahaa...but I met rene for coffee at ana's outlet, and it was nice. I realli haven had time alone with him in a long while. It was great to hang with him again, and we bought food for the dinner i organised for my sops later. That dinner was at Tammy's earlier this evening, and I had a lovely time. She has a gorgeous looking house. Very batam style, resort, big, and lovely. Nonetheless, dinner went on, and I gave vocal calss ( i hope it was fine).Meliza, combined with yunwen, stef and weiyi, got me a shirt....very sweet..but gotta chabge the size...my FIRST EVER zara shirt!!!!!!!!!!=) HEE.

Nick bought me my fav green tea ice cream cake...awww*thanks kor*, and bought me a very very sweet necklace!!! :P Auntie Constance and family bought me a bracelet, that fits my curreent pair of ear rings...hee...ut also gotta change size. Though most of my friends didn't give me presents, I realli appreciated just being with them on my bday. I still felt smth missing, and it was dear. But, nvm. :d I know he feels worse, not being able to be with me today.

Im now beack home, bathed, tired, and still up. Dont know why im not all tht happy, but, life must go on. I have to be strong for upcoming stuff...so work is on again tmr. Must prepare for sat as well....

I sold my panasonic phone today..got some..heee...k..shld go now... btw, renren, congrats on yr new schl and all. Happy to see u happy...

Joyce..thanks for calling todasy, my love...i realli missed you...and was superb to hear from you again....thts all folks....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home