Monday, August 08, 2005

and she dreams again...

-mel loves sleep-

just very tired. Been having cramps last two days...took mc today, but boss very nice about it. I guess i'm still adjusting to the working world. It realli takes everything away from you. I admire dear a little. He has never very much complained about work. Talking about him, I seem to miss him terribly now. I hate being away from him. It gets so hard...Ive been sleeping at home today, and got up, decided to get up, eat and come online, get some stuff done.

Godma's anniv dinner is nearing..and suddenly i have two new songs to learn. It's so rush, but at least not as bad as kor. he has in total I dont know how many songs. I'm singing three, he's singing four, dad's singing one, and shaun i think is playing for all the songs. This stupid nose of mine is BLOCKED. forever man. As long as my vocals stay intact and good, that's fine by me.

I'm glad it didn't affect me last sat. Weiyi and I sang for the Holland couple during their wedding mass. Since we sang duet for sammie's cousin's wedding, every couple has been asking us to sing the prayer for them. It's a pretty demanding song for both of us, what more in the early part of the day. However, I managed to warm up my vocals, and when we sang it during the wedding mass, it was the best version the both of us have ever done (albeit us standing on chairs to reach the mics).

Haha, I found out that weiyi and stef have been together for more than a week now. FINALLY! What took them so long *grin* . Stef and i ok liao..it was my bad, really. They are really sweet together. So happy for them. i think they are both very lucky to have each other.

But who could bt luckier than me?? :) HAHAHAH. *thick skin*. While I spent sat nite to sun at dear's place, though i was sick, he was still so sweet and all...esp when we were just stoning watching tv...I think we shared some lovely moments there... :) I miss him..oh crap mel...hahaa

kk...shall go now..lots to do..little time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home