Saturday, August 20, 2005

and she dreams again...

-An entry before bed-

I'm about to head to sleep, and I'm awfully tired. haha. :) Thank goodness I wrote my blog post on paper today, like much earlier in the afternoon. So, all I have to do now, is coipy and type it out.

_entry_

I arranged to meet up with Renren again for lunch today, and decided to eat at Heeren. I was telling him I miss the wan tan mee there. It's quite convenient for us both now, since we're both usually in Orchard these days due to school (for him) and work (for me). Soi I'll wait for him to finish school and have lunch with him around 340 odd. Heh, but I left work earlier todayand had a longer lunch break, AND! nearly kena found out sia! WOOOO *sweatdrop*. SO! anyway! I walked to Heeren, and because I had some time, i started to detour into all the little shops in the ANNEX. YEAH! :P *grinz* AH! I ended up buying a pair of shimmery, dangly,lovely star shaped earrings *winks*Oh man..heh heh...*(nick is gonna start nagging liaoz). "save, save, save" he says! HEEE. Okie Okie..I gotcha! SO! i continued window shopping and found myself staring at two lovely watches! WHEEEE. But NO, I know my limits for now! : ) RESIST, resist, rEsIsT mel!! HAHAHA.=] I walked out of the shop, happily grinning to myself :P I was so delighted to see those watches, and I was just so happy window shopping! ANNEX is eye candy! A feast for the eyes of a deprived shopoholic! HEH wahaha! I also saw a super duper adorable hippo soft toy! Small, palm size, lite green coloured one....eeheeeAiyo! so cute leh!~ I was real happy during my lunch hour. WeIrD! jUST shopping..hheee...see how magical a lunch break can be for a working person..haha...just shopping and meeting a friend for lunch makes melmel happy. hahahaaaa...im mad..hahaa...i saw sweet design t-shirt blouse too, while I was on my way to Heeren. It said " Life Isn't Easy" . (whoa) Pink, baby pink, lime green, faded blue and lite blue were the colours. It's very voicky kinda blouse. You get d idea. :p I really liked it---but MONEY!! grr. Must know how to control. Yea.

whee---and did i tell you how nice i look in my new pink cap?? Renren bought it for me for my bday prez! YAY!! wow--harri rememberedd I liked it and then renren remembered..heh...but it was a delayed prez, and i seriously wasn't expecting it. I tot he wasn't gonna give, and it would have been perfectly fine with me, coz his company was more than enought these few days.

Recap of b-day gifts!:

dad/mum/- ang bao
godma/godpa/- ang bao
-shaun/jus/janice- ang bao/ duckie photo frame
meliza/teresa/stef and weiyi - shirt from ZARA. *wah wah wah*
nick- green tea cake, butterfly necklace *wooor*
harri/ Uncle marl/ Auntie Constance - a silver bracelet with three hearts attached. *awww*
renren- pink 77th st cap! :)

YAY! hee so happy!And so, i spoilt myself and bought a new watch AGAIN! HEH, Bought my funky watch yesterday..and nowadays, there are so many shops selling very very nice wacthes for 10 dollars or less. This one i bought costs just 1.90 more than the last one i bought, but the materials are so much better quality! I love it!!

Now, must wait for pay before can send. I will pay off debts and whatever first like bills, then keep money for the month, and then buy a little this and thats. HEH, but slowly. YEA RITE, MEL. Heee...

I think I'm crazy about watches now.

Also, ear rings, provided they stop hurting so much!!! WHEEEEZ Now you know what you can get melmel that will never go wrong -- accesories! YES YES! ^__^

kies..gtg...very tired...CHAO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home