Saturday, September 10, 2005

and she dreams again...

-BE WITH ME-

Directed by Eric Khoo, Art Direction by Shaun Koh.

What's past is past and what's now is now. But, I never forget to show support to friends who need it. Honestly, i forgot this was the film shaun worked on. However, after watching it, it shows his work in it, and his style is definitely recognisable. I think Eric and him make a good duo.

So, obviosuly I enjoyed every sec of the film. I enjoyed the colours chosen. The thecnical part of it, in short.
Thumbs up to Ezan Lee and Samantha Tan. Commendible performance. More thumbs up to the blind and deaf lady. I was truly touched by her strong will to live. I think the film realli makes us reflect on our own lives, and how we're treasuring and living each day.

I watched it on the 8th Sept. Same day as Zhi Cao. What a coincidence. I could watch it a second time. For someone who has missed out on a lot of big time summer holiday movies, this local film really satisfied me.

The suicide reminded me of our dearest Vicki. I couldn't help but feel sadeneed again by her loss. I wonder if she too, like the old man's wife, stands somewhere near all of us, and watches over us. Vicki dear, do you? Maybe that's why we really do sense your presence. I miss you, Vic.

I have no updates for jobs yet. I only know I really need rest, and I feel steadily that i'm losing grip each day. I really gotta be stronger.

I wana say thank you to dear, for treating me to gelare ice cream after jam session last night. It was very sweet of him. Jam session was alright, but didn't help that alot of us were not feeling too well.

Okies, i'm off now, to run around Singapore. God bless ya all.

Peace be with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home