Thursday, September 29, 2005

and she dreams again...

-PRAY PRAY-

Hey guys, I just went to MOE for the interview. I really really tried my best, and i hope I will be given a chance : ) Meanwhile, I probably am gnna look for a full time job as an asst teacher at a kindergarden, or take up a part time job at a student care centre. I'm in a little dilema, coz I am only taking part time in case MOE says YES, then I can stop and join NIE immediately you see (whenever the intake is). However, what if I don't get it? Will taking part time be a waste of time and money?Maybe I should join a kindergarden first, straight, as an asst teacher, so thtif i don't get it, i can stillcontinue with the job. How??? I don't know leh.

Neways, meanwhile I'm trying VERY HARD to recover from my flu and KOFF. it's so fucking annoying. BRRR GRRR .

Also, I still haven't settled the moving home with dad and mum yet. Mum doesn't seem to be doing too well. I don't know how I'm gonna tolerate her, but I must, coz she is my mum and no matter what, i love her. I gotta remember I owe them my life.

All this I have mentioned above, with God's grace, and your prayers, let his will be done. Amen.

After going for the interview today, i went to ICA to get my passport done. Have ta collect it on Monday. I msg Renren, and he was nearby, so I decided it was about time we met up again. It's been ages, and our misunderstanding really didn't help. It's nice to feel that nothing has changed. We're still as buddy. At least he won't turn his back on me. That I have his word. I hope it stays that way. I don't wana lose another friend.

We ate at a fairly priced asian food stall, and walked around the edge for a bit. The day ended off with some purchases, and taco pachi : ) It's always nice to hang out with close friends, even if it's a short brief few hours.

This sat we're celebrating dear's bday! =) YAY! I hope he will be happy :) I miss him...Dear and I have been good, not to worry ya pple..hee...

Okies, shall pen off here. Reporting to the world done for today. HAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home