Saturday, September 24, 2005

and she dreams again...

-Thank you Lord-

I am awake.. I have woken from my nightmare. It is now time to finish what i messed up, and created. Time to throw away the bad things as well. I'm 20. I gotta get back on track with all my peeps, and most of all my family.

No one said it's gonna be easy. No one said I'm gonna cope with no sweat. But I wana pass God's test this time round. It's time to give him back what he so duely deserves.

Mr evil whom i will not speak off, you have gotten the better of me for far too long. Stop masking me do what is bad. What is harmful to myself, and what is wrong.

It's really time to start picking up the pieces. No more crying. I wana be a new MEL.

I appreciate the God sent friends who had literally pulled me outta my self-created shit hole, gave me a waking, and has given me the strength to walk again. No, not my strength, but the God granted strength to get up again. I prayed and asked for your strength, Lord. You really granted it. Now I know. All you wanted me to do, was to have a good talk with you.

Thank you Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home