Wednesday, September 14, 2005

and she dreams again...

-Black, Pink, Purple,and Blue Colours Collide-

Nopes, my dear friends, not red and blue collides..*hahaha* Sorry, only the choir members would understand that joke. No, what i mean is, I've noticed lately, that i do like the colour pink quite alot. it has been natural for me; I carry a pink harversack, I own a pink organiser, recently was given a pink cap as a present, because I loved it so much, and purchased a pink watch for myself just last week or so. Though I refrain from actually WEARING anything pink (due to my skin tone), other accessories seem to look fine on me. : )

I bought a new pair of mary janes today. No, that's not the brand. It's the only way to describe it. I threw away the old pair, as it has corroded--lousy shit. The new pair is of better quality. i couldn't find the ones Mum bought at john Little's. DOPES. Nevermind, i saw this pretty baby at Heeren some time back. It was there, and also at their other branch in far east, so i got it. Needed to replace it anyway. I was VERY tempted to buy another pair of converseLOOKING shoes--but god spoke to me, and there wasn't my size. GOOD. :) I also saw two lovely bags i wish i had the luxury of buying and owning. But i knew better. Must watch my expenditure. SERIOUSLY wish i don't have to be so worried about finances. It sucks, especially for shoppoholics like myself and like the girls who were from my class. It's just sp nice, shopping. I love to get pretty stuff and accessorise. Nevermind, I do it slowly then.

Dear couldnt' come out today. sad sad. Had to replace an MC person for sispec. heh. Tmr i mite get ta see him. It was very nice spending soem time with Harri again anyway. We haven hung out in a long time. i think I got dear quite worried, coz seems "mo mo ren" is interested in me. HAHA. But dear can relax man..coz I'M NOT one bit interested. i already have dear. ;p Hee..shall go sleep now. Needd ta wakey early. Oh, also, i have been feeling more ill again. Flu and cough. I am weird man. REALLI. Went out for a short while today, and felt awfully tired when i got back. Didn't help i had one of those tummy traumas again. OK. sleepy. SHALL GO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home