Thursday, October 13, 2005

and she's happy tonight...

Wah!! =)

Finally, I got out of the house today! yay~ I met ashley at my bus stop, to head down to church for cantor meeting. We went to bedok, and had a light snack (chee kui and longan). It was delicious. We got dave something to munch.

We headed down to church, and I left as soon as I had finished my psalm, and the stupid english speaking class. grr, still dont get it. Why are the cantors doing the prayers of the faithful?! Nvms.

I was so happy, it was still quite early! I ran off to meet dear at home, and he gave me our anniv present! so suprised! Thanks loads dear!!! *HUGGGS* His mum, or mummy, went shopping at a sale, and got me a nice jacket ^__^ . Hee, i also asked dear to lend me our fav il'mare vcd and another dvd cd...this should keep me occupied tmr and fri! I can get downt o sewing d baggie i bought tht time too! HEeh. AH, one more thing! My psalm is SUPER tough. Gotta practiseeeeeeee

Okies, shall pen off here. *bliss* Tonight, REALLY helped us. If I didn't get to see him earlier tonight, it would have been so much harder to wait till sat... Thank you Lord

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home