Wednesday, October 12, 2005

and she rants again.

[BEFORE I CONTINUE, I REALLY WOULD KINDLY LIKE TO ASK THE UNWATED TAGGER TO PLEASE GO ELSEWHERE. I know, these days, blogs are public, and though bloggers like myself write personal thoughts here, I have indeed no right to say get lost, BUT if you choose to come here, and u choose to read, dont blame me for making you so irritated. Just like you have free will to read and dirty my tagboard, I too have the right to write whatever I want. SO, If you don't like it, then bugger off. Thank you.]

-things-

havent been going well at all. Bawling it out alot lately, and there have been exchange of words, whether it was meant to be said or not, at home just today. I can't keep to it. It's so hard. Coz mum got so upset wirth what i asked on sun, she has been pissed abt it till today, and even though i tried my best not to make matters worse, a simple little thing like i didnt cover my bed made her say stuff like i havent changed. Despite knowing tht I should take her words with alot of bo-chapness, I couldnt not feel hurt, since I heard the things she said. Dad got mad, nick got mad. things got quite unplesant after. I was vexed up. Very vexed up. But after talking to stef, I managed to get my senses back, and calm down. I shall pick myself up, and start all over again tmr. I just hope I don't lose my sanity. Coz I know the factors that can cause me to go idle-minded.

Neways, i have got my room fully bACK in it's due "shape". It looks nicely decored again. Decided to get down to doing it, since I needed to occupy myself, and think things thru.

Oh yes, today, went for another interview in frankel avenue...Just hoping for the best. I had lunch with Steffie at Gelare, and it was a sweetly plesant lunch. After the interview, I headed back to Auntie's place, to collect some stuff I left behind. I had the longest ever chat I have ever had with Uncle. It was nice. We talked like adults. I didnt get a chance to see Auntie though, but she and I made a deal to keep in touch. I would def go ack to visit her and Uncle. They are really lovely people.

k better go. nites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home