Sunday, October 16, 2005

and she LOVES again...

It's been a week sinc e I've come home. The adjustment is better now, but things at home are still vewry tough. Not a day goes by without some sort of fight. However, it is a little strange. This week has seemed very long, and also very fast. So, I can't quite decide if it is a gd sign or not. A week back home already. This week has seen me thru hard times already. This week has seen me thru happy times too. This week was long and fast. Strange to me indeed.

But seeing dear today really helped again. I was away from stress, and was really happy. Dear and I celebrate our ten months anniv this monday. I just wana dedicate a short part of this entry to him. Dear, you and I have come a long and if we think back, really not easy way. Yet, despite all the obstacles and challenges we've faced and still are facing and have yet to face, I'm really happy with you. I understand now, that we are both together and you're willing to go thru it all with me, however long it takes. i love you dear. I trust you and I believe in us. I said to you today, that when u said I love you to me today, I replied saying i believe you. It's true. I believe you completely now. Happy Anniversary in advance dear. Thank you for your love, your patience in me and us, and thank you for your dedication. I love you too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home