Wednesday, October 19, 2005

*DEEP BREATH*

Ok. I've calmed down. I'm feeling numb now.
Dinner, thank God, dinner was delicious. I stayed very quiet though, coz I was just way too upset with dad and mum. However, i made sure I was careful not to show displeasure or I'd probably get reprimanded for being so ungrateful, showing disrespect, and shwoing a black face like the whole world just fell apart.

But I'm truly, very sad. Anyone care to notice? Dad, Mu, Nick, I'm very sad. I'm sad our famiyl is like this. Dad, I'm sad you can't handle work coz work is a bitch. Then you come hjome and vent it out on us. I'm sad mum is sick. However, she took to me much better after dinner. She talked to me like she was never upset with me. I DONT KNOW WHY. ??!!??!! :=.. So, taht was a relief.

But I feel like a prisoner here. I felt honestly, like a step daughter today. They just keep doing these things wrongly.

Dad just asked me to take cough mixture. He yells in the day, and now, after asking me to do all the chores, he tones down.



=(



: (

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home