Tuesday, October 25, 2005

and she dreams again...

HASHAHAH! Today was fun!! I had a gd day, though pretty tired out. I met my enighbour su mei, at orchard,coz she kindly agreed to bring me to addeco to apply for a part time job. She has a friend there who gave her her present robinsons part time job. She was really sweetcoz she accompanied me to raffles for the interview at robinsons. i think i didnt get it They haven't called me and it's been the whole day. Nvm, i might go back to cartel. Neways, I brougth her to starbucks for blended chocolate, coz she was so kind and I was late 9as usual) HAHA. We walked ard city link (which was nice), afterwhich she headed home. I went to plaza sing and did some personal shopping for beaty and health stuff. I also went to 77th st and got a new black bracelet. HEH. yes, I am broke, but I love getting stuff. It was VERY good to be out shopping today. I don't know how to describe that free feeling. I bumped into SHA at the bus stop outside PS after that, and headed to parkmall to meet the rest of my choir peeeps. Only 13 of us turned up. The other6 couldn't. We took publicity shots for the caroling performances we'll be having at the legends itself in december. : ) I'm VERY EXCITED abt it. Four different performances :P It's gonna be a blast I'm sure. I just really need this flu to go off, take care of my voice and hopefully practices won't be a problem for me. None the less, people, support me when the time comes ok??! =) We had dinner at the chinese restaurant there, coz oen of my choir friend's mom is the manager there. Super shiok man!!!!

Gosh, I'm kinda feverish now. Gonna koon. byby!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home